Double body water softener Fleck 5600 sxt 1 "electronic Rig.Volume-time 30 liters resin (OR-DS)
Automatic electronic valve FLECK 5600 SXT regeneration Volume / time. High performance program that allows a low consumption of water and salt for each regeneration. Valve body in Noryl plastic material, NSF listed. Programming is quick and easy, time insertion, day of the week insertion, regeneration time, generally 02.00 at night, number of days between regenerations and hardness at entry. Complete with 12 / 230V - 50Hz power supply socket. European plug.
Output hardness regulator. An output hardness of around 15 ° F is recommended, however the most frequently used setting is not less than 5 ° F. Loosening the adjustment screw will allow mixing with raw water to be reduced at the outlet. To mix a specific output hardness value, adjust the screw and test the water. Repeat the procedure until the desired hardness value is reached. To check the input / output hardness of the device, we recommend purchasing the code. 13000001 Titrant Total hardness kit (1 ° F) single reagent 15cc.
* The softeners are supplied without salt, the use of salt in tablets is recommended.
* The cylinders are supplied full up to the 40lt version and with the valve already mounted. For higher versions, all components must be assembled by specialized personnel.
A bypass valve system will need to be installed on all systems. The bypass valve isolates the appliance from the water system to allow the use of untreated water. Routine maintenance or assistance may also require that the system be bypassed.
What are the benefits offered by the SXT Controller?
* Simple and intuitive programming
* Large blue backlit LCD display
* 48 hours of internal power backup
* Real time of the day expressed in hours and minutes
* Residual volume of softened water
* Display of the regeneration phases and residual cycle time
* Service and self-diagnosis indicators
* Fast and easy capacity configuration, regeneration time and day.
* Advanced programming options, including the ability to program up to 6 regeneration cycles with independent time adjustment.
* The set programming remains in memory and will not be lost in the event of a power failure
* Electronic step-by-step regeneration
* Manual, delayed or immediate regeneration.
Benefits and advantages
Reduction of the hardness of the water, which is the cause of scale. ENERGY SAVING: the device prevents the formation of incrustations in the pipes and ducts. Greater sense of well-being during the shower. Soft and clean skin. Increased life span of household appliances and boilers. ECONOMIC SAVINGS: reduction in the use of soaps, fabric softeners and chemicals. Reduced maintenance costs. Fully automatic operation. All you need to worry about is adding salt to the softener.
Sodium increase (For drinking water)
Most of the sodium consumed is taken with food, especially those obtained by industrial processing. Salt is an excellent preservative and therefore is used as an additive for processed products. The intake of sodium with the water we drink is relatively low compared to that which is taken with food. All the softeners to produce softened water through the ion exchange in the resins, produce sodium ions in the softened water. The recommended sodium limit for water intended for human consumption is 200 ppm liter. Depending on the sodium concentration and the hardness of the water, it is possible that the water has a higher sodium concentration than recommended. In cases where this occurs or if it is necessary to follow a low salt content diet, it is recommended to install a home reverse osmosis device for drinking water.
* Min pressure: 1.4bar (1.4kg / cm2)
* Max pressure: 8.5bar (8.5kg / cm2)
* Min temperature: 2 ° C
* Max temperature: 43 ° C
* Water inlet / outlet 1 "female thread
* Drain: hose connection with 2 or 4mt. of tube
* Overflow: 3/8 "hose connector
Specifications of the 30lt model. resin. (suitable for 6/8/10 people)
* Exchange capacity: 144.60ºHFxm3.
* Salt consumption for regeneration: 3.30 Kg./salt.
* Water consumption for regeneration: 179.7lt.
* Quantity of water treated for regeneration, 30 ° F-4.82m3, 35 ° F-4.13m3, 40 ° F-3.61m3, 45 ° F-3.21m3, 50 ° F-2.89m3, 60 ° F-2,41m3.
* Max. Flow rate 1,35m3 / h
- BYPASS + CONNECTORS
ACCESSORIES NOT INCLUDED TO BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY (SEE ACCESSORIES):
- CHLORINE PRODUCER
- VESSEL WITH SEDIMENO FILTER
- TITRANT FOR HARDNESS SETTING