Anti-flooding system IN-OUT 3/8 "BSP M./F. Brass solenoid valve
* Automatic blocking of water flow upon electronic sensor detection
* Works with a 9v battery.
* Automatic flow lock when the battery is completely discharged
* Easy installation
* Protection for water filters and softeners.
* Working voltage: 9V DC
* Supply current: typical 1.0mA, maximum 15.0mA.
* Cable length: 1.5m of cable to the solenoid valve
* Leak Detection Method: The control unit must be grounded under or near the filter with the metal sensor facing ground and the display facing up.
* Operating temperature: -20 ~ 80 ° C.
* Maximum pressure AS-413BR, AS-414BR: 8 Bar
Instructions for use
1-Install the solenoid valve on the main water inlet line of the system.
2-Hold the button down for 4 seconds, the control unit opens the inlet solenoid valve to let the water flow into the system and the control unit generates a long "Beep" sound.
3-Blockage of the unit when a water leak is detected.
The control unit closes the inlet solenoid valve generating a continuous "Beep-Beep" sound and a consequent flashing of the blue LED on the front. Once the problem has been solved, keep the button pressed for 4 seconds and the control unit opens the solenoid valve again and then the water begins to flow back into the system.
4-Red battery led.
Before shutting down completely, the system gives a low battery alarm. If it is not replaced, the system goes into protection lockout and resets again when replaced with a charge.