Filter by: back
Modular and configurable
Modular and configurable back
Capacity Lt. Resin
Christmas lights Type
Indoor / Outdoor
- Antique Copper5
- Black Granite5
- Brushed Nickel8
- Granite Oats9
- Land of France5
- Light blue9
- Matt Black8
- Old Granite Stone5
- Satin Chrome3
- White cream5
Flash color back
Type Co2 cylinder
Filter Features back
- Wrapped Wire Filters14
- Blown Polypropylene Filters14
- Pleated filters6
- Active Carbon Filters27
- Granular Activated Carbon Filters3
- Carbon Block Filters41
- Sediment filters105
- Microfiltration filters97
- UltraFiltration filters13
- Antibacterial with silver35
- hardness reduction8
- Total demineralization2
- Nitrate reduction6
- Arsenic removal6
- Hardness inhibitor10
- Sand separator filters3
Heads for Filters
Heads for Filters back
Unit of measure
Production capacity (GDP)
Shank diameter back
Supports and Fixings
Billing and Warranty
If you are a private (without p.iva) the electronic invoice will be sent to your tax drawer (if you need a paper copy or an invoice pdf must be requested in the order notes and no later than the month of purchase)
When ordering, it is necessary to enter the Tax Code.
If you are a company (with p.iva) the electronic invoice will be sent automatically to your SDI interchange code or in the absence of your PEC email.
When ordering, it is necessary to enter the SDI interchange code and VAT number (for individual firms also the Tax Code).
As proof of purchase and for guarantee purposes, each of our products sold is followed by a regular electronic sales invoice (or receipt if not present vs. tax data). According to the laws in force, this document is automatically sent electronically.
DURATION OF WARRANTY:
The items sold have a 2 year warranty (1 year if invoiced on VAT) at our headquarters or service centers of the brands present throughout ITALY with presentation of our invoice.
This guarantee provides for the repair of the malfunctioning product and where it is not possible to replace the product.
How to proceed to send a product under warranty:
- Contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 0773.848566 and expose the defect found, we will give you specific instructions on how to proceed (in most cases our technical service solves the problem without having to move the goods).
- The customer, after ns. indications and authorizations, can ship or bring personal product to our service center, the shipping costs to our warehouse are charged to the customer, the costs of re-sending the repaired / replaced product to the customer are at our expense.
You will be sent an e-mail with a RMA file opening form to be placed inside the package before shipment.
The time of return of the repaired product may vary depending on the defect found, we will communicate them as soon as the product is viewed and returned it repaired or replaced as soon as possible.
For warranty purposes throughout the above mentioned period, it is recommended to keep the purchase invoice which, if required, must be photocopied and attached to the return procedure.
- The "ForHome s.a.s." informs consumers that on all "marketed products" the warranty conditions provided by the manufacturer do not affect the rights provided in favor of the consumer by the provisions on the sale of consumer goods and legal guarantee established by Legislative Decree no. 24 of 2 February 2002.
WARRANTY on WATER PURIFICATION
The warranty on Water Filtration products is to be understood as follows:
- 12 months on the Water Filters (as the current filter in "use" must be replaced maximum every 12 months).
the 12-month warranty starts from the moment the filter is discarded and inserted into the filtering compartment.
- The "ForHome s.a.s." recommends the installation of products by specialized personnel, as it reminds its customers that the warranty does not cover defects or damage to the products caused by incorrect installation of the same as provided in the instructions appropriately attached.
- We accept no responsibility for damage caused by accidents, fire, flooding, freezing, force majeure, misuse, negligence, modification and / or addition to commercial component systems. Please refer to the correct installation by carefully following the instruction booklet specifically attached to the shipment.