Vessel Duplex Container
20 "in / out 3/4"
For Sediment Filter Cartridges
Duplex containers give you the option
To insert two online Filters according to your needs.
Color: Transparent (for visual inspection of filter state inside)
BRUSHED IN / OUT INJECTION INJECTION FOR A HIGH QUALITY OF THE SYSTEM!
To filter drinking water and wells from sediments such as sand, rust, silt, etc.
It can also remove chlorine when used with activated carbon filters.
Can be used as:
Pre-filter (to remove the "big" of sediments) upstream of a water purification system, reverse osmosis system or before a water softener to make the work of these systems lighter and extend their life
It can also be used:
At the entrance of the house water, at the entrance of a storage tank or to filter the well water to remove sediments (does not make drinking water).
Easy to install
* Polypropylene caps.
* Reinforced brass threads. SAN vessel.
* Manual air bleeding.
* Maximum operating pressure 8 bar.
* Breaking pressure 32 bar.
* Temperature 0 to 45 ºC.
THE CONTAINER IS PROVIDED WITHOUT FILTER
FILTERS WHICH MAY BE ADAPTED TO THE CONTAINER:
(Click to open the page)
- CARBON BLOCK FILTER CARTRIDES 20 "
- 20 "GRANULAR ACTIVE CARBON FILTER CARTRIDGES (GAC)
- CARTRIDGES FILTRO SEDIMENTI 20 "
- POLYESTER SINGLE FILTER CARTRIDGES 20 "
- CARTRIDGES FILTER SILICONE POLYPROPYLENE SILVER 20 "