IdroCyclone Filter ForHome® Mini IN / OUT Despariator 3/4 "M
Sand Irrigation Well Separator
The hydrocyclone filter is used to separate water from wells or rivers containing high percentage of sand or heavier water particles.
These particles can damage irrigation systems, sprinklers, dripping wings, etc.
Thanks to its simple structure, it is cheaper than other sand separators reaching an excellent quality / price ratio. Its use can result in a minimal and negligible loss of pressure.
The centrifugal force of the tangential inlet water separates the sand that slides onto the filter wall, precipitating downwards where it is collected in a container.
To empty the container just open the purge valve, not included separately sold (see accessories ball valve F / F pn 25 1 "our code VAL-FF-PN25-1) You can also leave the valve slightly open in so that the water containing the sand particles is immediately released.
The hydrocyclone filter separates suspended particles with a particle size greater than 74 microns.
It is also advisable to couple an output mesh filter.
THE CHOICE OF HYDROCYCLONE:
The greater the flow or pressure of the water, the greater the centrifugal force, the more efficient the separator will be.
WE RECOMMEND THEREFORE:
- HYDROCYCLONE FROM IN / OUT 3/4 "if you have minimum 3/4" pipes, if you have a pump of at least 3.6 m³ / h (1 l / sec or 60 l / min) and a minimum pressure 2 bar or higher.
- HYDROCYCLONE FROM IN / OUT 1 "if you have minimum 1" pipes, if you have a pump of at least 7.2 m³ / h (2 l / sec or 120 l / min) and a minimum pressure 2 bar or higher.
- IN / OUT 1 "-1/4" HYDROCYCLONE if you have a minimum 1 "-1/4 piping, if you have a pump of at least 9 m³ / h (2.5 l / sec or 150 l / min) and a minimum pressure 2 bar or higher.
- Connect the hydrocyclone to the pump outlet.
- Connect a ball valve F / F pn 25 1 "to the exhaust outlet of the sand collector (not included separately to purchase our code VAL-FF-PN25-1)
- Connect a 1/4 "M gauge with stainless steel casing (not included separately, see our MGCI06 code) on the hydrocyclone water inlet pipe.
- input / output connection: 3/4 "M
- flow rate: 3.6 m³ / h
- maximum working pressure: 10 bar
- sand collection tank: thread 1 "M
- material: Hot-dip galvanized steel 3mm thick (maximum strength and durability)
- dimensions (see photo):
Sand container width: (B) 40cm
Filter cylinder width: (C) 17cm
Height from ground to water inlet: (D) 68.5 cm
Total height: (A) 82 cm