Clack WS1CI 1 "electronic double body water softener (Rig.Volume-time) 75 liters resin (OR-DS)
Automatic electronic valve Clack WS1CI 1 ”regeneration Volume / time. Low consumption of water and salt for each regeneration. Valve body in Noryl plastic material, NSF listed. Simple programming, time insertion, day of the week insertion, regeneration time, generally 02.00 at night, number of days between regenerations and hardness at entry. Complete with 12 / 230V - 50Hz power supply socket. European plug. Output hardness regulator. An output hardness of around 15 ° F is recommended, however the most frequently used setting is not less than 5 ° F. Loosening the adjustment screw will allow mixing with raw water to be reduced at the outlet. To mix a specific output hardness value, adjust the screw and test the water. Repeat the procedure until the desired hardness value is reached. To check the input / output hardness of the device, we recommend purchasing the code. 13000001 Titrant Total hardness kit (1 ° F) single reagent 15cc.
* The softeners are supplied without salt, the use of salt in tablets is recommended.
* The cylinders are supplied full up to the 40lt version and with the valve already mounted. For higher versions, all components must be assembled by specialized personnel.
A bypass valve system will need to be installed on all systems. The bypass valve isolates the appliance from the water system to allow the use of untreated water. Routine maintenance or assistance may also require that the system be bypassed.
* Simple and intuitive programming
* Solid state microprocessor with settings from the front panel.
* Large LCD display.
* 48 hours of internal power backup.
* Real time of the day expressed in hours and minutes.
* Residual volume of softened water.
* Display of the regeneration phases and residual cycle time.
* Fast and easy capacity configuration, regeneration time and day.
* The set programming remains in memory and will not be lost in the event of a power failure.
* Electronic step-by-step regeneration.
* Manual, delayed or immediate regeneration.
* Salt missing alarm.
* Min pressure: 1.4bar (1.4kg / cm2)
* Max pressure: 8.6bar (8.6kg / cm2)
* Min temperature: 4 ° C
* Max temperature: 43 ° C
* Water inlet / outlet 1 "male thread
* Drain: hose connection with 2mt. of tube
* Overflow: 3/8 "hose connector
Specifications of the 75lt model. resin. Suitable for 18/20 people
* Exchange capacity: 375ºHFxm3.
* Salt consumption for regeneration: 9.75 Kg./salt.
* Water consumption for regeneration: 525lt.
* Quantity of water treated for regeneration, 30 ° F-12.50m3, 35 ° F-10.71m3, 40 ° F-9.37m3, 45 ° F-8.33m3, 50 ° F-7.50m3, 60 ° F-6,25m3.
* Max. Flow rate 2,63m3 / h
* In the double block the cylinders are supplied full up to the 40lt version.
- Double body softener
- Instruction booklet
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES (SEE ACCESSORIES):
- Chlorine producer
- Vessel with sediment filter
- Titrant for water hardness analysis
- By-pass valve