Column for tapping beer or purified water ForHome Cobra Palmer 2 ways brass Complete with: taps, medallions
Column for tapping fresh sparkling still water.
Available finishes: chrome and gold. Materials used: brass with food treatment * AISI 316L stainless steel * polyethylene feeding pipes. All the columns are equipped with cold water recirculation in order to always keep the drink located along the line of the tube and the column itself at a constant temperature.
* 1 Way: (LxWxH) 52x105x400 mm. - installation hole: 1 "
* 2 Way: (LxWxH) 85x105x400 mm. - installation hole: 1 "
* 3 Way: (LxWxH) 142x105x400 mm. - installation hole: 1-1 / 2 "
* Connection to pipes: Ø 8mm. stainless steel
* Straight: (ØxH) 90x142 mm. * Inclined: (ØxH) 90x163 mm.
- With compensator
* Body - Made of brass coated with galvanic treatment free from chemical Nickel and food certified.
* Inserted O-ring to guarantee the piston seal.
* Eliminated hole for air inlet.
* Sleeve - Made of brass coated with galvanic treatment free from chemical Nickel and food certified.
* Knob rod - Made of stainless steel, Eliminated spherical plastic gasket and tightness guaranteed by the OR gasket.
* Piston - Made with all stainless steel components.
* Eccentric - Made of stainless steel.
* Compensator - In synthetic material (to avoid any noises due to vibrations of the stainless steel compensator).
Spout: Stainless Steel.