Ionicore IC-11SCCB 1/4 "NPT 2,5" x11 "- 0,5 micron active carbon filter with activated carbon
Carbon block line filter with bacteriostatic coconut deriving from the coconut shell for a high efficiency absorption degree.
Reduction of chlorine, odor, color, flavor, dirt, rust, suspended material not visible to the naked eye, mold, algae. Ideal for water and post osmosis coolers.
They were designed to be placed inside the machinery.
* Enhances the taste of drinks.
* Protects against blockages, corrosion and wear.
* Requires no electricity.
* Horizontal or vertical installation.
* The filter is easy to install and replace without the use of special tools.
IN-LINE cartridges do not require heads or bayonet joints for their installation and can be positioned in any position (horizontal or vertical).
* Chlorine reduction
• Technology: Acid-washed siliconized antimicrobial coconut carbon block (CB)
• Filtering density: 0.5 microns
• Autonomy: 1,057 gallons (4,000L) max. 1 years
** Autonomy varies according to:
* of the quality of the incoming water
* of the required flow rate
* of the inlet water pressure
* of the use of the filter (continuous or intermittent)
• Cartridge dimensions DxH (mm.): 62.2x280 (mm.) - 2.5 ”x11" (In.)
• Activation: it is advisable to let the water flow through the filter at maximum pressure and with maximum flow, for at least 5 minutes to allow the air in the cartridge to be purged.
• Cartridge change: When the capacity has arrived, or when the flow arrives too slow (precipitates below 0.7bar / 10psi), every 6 months.