Ionicore coconut carbon block (CB) filter IC-10CCB - 1/4 "FPT 2" x10 "- 10 micron
In-line coconut carbon block filter deriving from the coconut shell for a high efficiency degree of absorption.
Reduction of chlorine, odor, color, taste, dirt, rust, suspended material not visible to the naked eye, mold, algae. Ideal for water and post osmosis chillers.
They have been designed to be placed inside the machinery.
* Improve the taste of drinks.
* Protects from blockages, corrosion and wear.
* Does not require electricity.
* Horizontal or vertical installation.
* The filter is easy to install and replace without the use of special tools.
The IN LINE cartridges do not require heads or bayonet couplings for their installation and can be positioned in any position (horizontal or vertical).
* Reduction of chlorine
• Technology: Coconut Carbon Block (CB) I.V.> 1.000
• Filtering density: 10 micron
• Running time: 1,500 gallons (5.670L) max. 1 years
** The autonomy varies according to:
* the quality of the incoming water
* of the required flow rate
* of the inlet water pressure
* the use of the filter (continuous or intermittent)
• Cartridge dimensions DxH (mm.): 50x254 (mm.) - 2 "x10" (In.)
• Activation: it is advisable to let the water flow through the filter at maximum pressure and with maximum flow rate, for at least 5 minutes to allow the air present in the cartridge to be purged.
• Cartridge change: When the capacity has arrived, or when the flow arrives too slow (drops below 0.7bar / 10psi), every 6 months.