Oregon ForHome® 10 lt Water Softener Cabinet Resin with Autotrol Valve 255/760 Automatic Volume-Time
Automatic water softening device.
Autotrol 255/760 valve regeneration Volume / time. Valve body in Noryl plastic material, NSF listed. Programming is quick and easy, time insertion, day of the week insertion, regeneration time, generally 02.00 at night, number of days between regenerations and hardness at entry. Complete with 12 / 230V - 50Hz power supply socket. European plug.
Output hardness regulator.
Tightening the adjustment screw will open the by-pas clapet, which will allow you to mix the raw water with that treated by the appliance. On the first crackdown, the hardness of the outgoing water increases. An output hardness of around 15 ° F is recommended, however the most frequently used setting is not less than 5 ° F. Loosening the adjustment screw will allow the by-pass clapet to close. The closing action will reduce mixing with raw water at the outlet. To mix a specific output hardness value, adjust the screw and test the water. Repeat the procedure until the desired hardness value is reached. To check the input / output hardness of the device, we recommend purchasing the code. 13000001 Titrant Total hardness kit (1 ° F) single reagent 15cc.
A bypass valve system included in the package is present on all systems.
The bypass valves isolate the appliance from the water system and allow the use of untreated water. Routine maintenance or assistance may also require that the system be bypassed.
Benefits and advantages
Reduction of the hardness of the water, which is the cause of scale. ENERGY SAVING: the device prevents the formation of incrustations in the pipes and ducts. Greater sense of well-being during the shower. Soft and clean skin. Increased life span of household appliances and boilers. ECONOMIC SAVINGS: reduction in the use of soaps, fabric softeners and chemicals. Reduced maintenance costs. Fully automatic operation. All you need to worry about is adding salt to the softener.
* Min pressure: 1.38bar (1.38kg / cm2)
* Max pressure: 8.27bar (8.27kg / cm2)
* Min temperature: 2 ° C
* Max temperature: 38 ° C
* Water inlet / outlet 1 "female thread
* Drain: hose connection with 2mt. of tube
* Overflow: 3/8 "hose connector
Specifications of the add-10-vol 10lt model. resin. (suitable for 1/2 people)
* Exchange capacity: 55ºHFxm3.
* Salt consumption for regeneration: 1.8 Kg./salt.
* Water consumption for regeneration: 67lt.
* Quantity of water treated for regeneration, 30 ° F-1.83m3, 35 ° F-1.57m3, 40 ° F-1.37m3, 45 ° F-1.22m3, 50 ° F-1.1m3, 60 ° F-0,916m3.
* Max. Flow rate 0,54m3 / h
* Dimensions Europe I - Base (mm): 480x320 * Height (mm): 655
We recommend the use of the chlorine manufacturer for the automatic sanitization of the resins at each regeneration. In Italy it is recommended by law for other countries such as France, Germany, Austria, it is not foreseen. (See code - 15000407).
Furthermore, to safeguard the system and the entire system from pebbles and various sediments in suspension, the installation of a housing with cartridge inside in wire-wrapped polypropylene with a filtering density of 50 microns or higher is recommended. (see code - 02001014 Vessel container + code 04001002-05 50 micron filter)
- Cabin softener
- By-pass valve
- Instruction booklet
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES (SEE ACCESSORIES):
- code 15010101-018: CHLORINE PRODUCER (if ordered together with the softener it is already mounted)
- code 02001014: VESSEL KIT FOR SEDIMENT FILTER
- code 04001002-05: 50 MICRON SEDIMENT FILTER
- code 13000001 - TITRANT FOR HARDNESS SETTING
The softeners are supplied without salt, the use of salt in tablets is recommended.