Water softener ForHome® Cab126 12 lt. Cabinet Resin with Automatic Volume-Time Valve
Automatic electronic valve BNT1650F 1 ”regeneration Volume / time. High performance program that allows a low consumption of water and salt for each regeneration. Simple and fast programming. Complete with 12 / 230V - 50Hz power supply socket. An output hardness of around 15 ° F is recommended, however the most frequently used setting is not less than 5 ° F. To check the input / output hardness of the device, we recommend purchasing the code. 13000001 Titrant Total hardness kit (1 ° F) single reagent 15cc.
What are the benefits offered by the BNT Controller?
* Simple and intuitive programming
* Green backlit LCD display
* Fast and easy capacity configuration, regeneration time and day.
* Advanced programming options
* The set programming remains in memory and will not be lost in the event of a power failure
* Manual / automatic time-volume regeneration.
Benefits and advantages
Reduction of the hardness of the water, which is the cause of scale. ENERGY SAVING: the device prevents the formation of incrustations in the pipes and ducts. Greater sense of well-being during the shower. Soft and clean skin. Increased life span of household appliances and boilers. ECONOMIC SAVINGS: reduction in the use of soaps, fabric softeners and chemicals. Reduced maintenance costs. Fully automatic operation. All you need to worry about is adding salt to the softener.
* Min pressure: 1.4bar (1.4kg / cm2)
* Max pressure: 8.6bar (8.6kg / cm2)
* Min temperature: 1 ° C
* Max temperature: 39 ° C
* Dimension H 67 X P 61 X L 35 cm
Suitable for 2/3 people
We recommend the use of the chlorine manufacturer for the automatic sanitization of the resins at each regeneration. In Italy it is recommended by law for other countries such as France, Germany, Austria, it is not foreseen. (See code - 15000407).
Furthermore, to safeguard the system and the entire system from pebbles and various sediments in suspension, the installation of a housing with cartridge inside in wire-wrapped polypropylene with a filtering density of 50 microns or higher is recommended. (see code - 02001014 Vessel container + code 04001002-05 50 micron filter)
- Cabin softener
- By-pass valve
- Instruction booklet
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES (SEE ACCESSORIES):
- code 15000407: CHLORINE PRODUCER (if ordered together with the softener it is already mounted)
- code 02001014: VESSEL KIT FOR SEDIMENT FILTER
- code 04001002-05: 50 MICRON SEDIMENT FILTER
- code 13000001 - TITRANT FOR HARDNESS SETTING
* The softeners are supplied without salt, the use of salt in tablets is recommended.