Water softener ForHome® Cab116 8 lt. Cabinet Resin with Automatic Valve Fleck 5800 SXT 3/4 "Volume-Time
Evolio has been developed as a complete easy-to-use softener, with a modern and attractive design. Each version is available in four different sizes. The controller, integrated on the top cover, facilitates access to the softener data, the inclination of the display (20 °) makes them even more readable. In addition, the large opening of the salt compartment makes the Evolio softener ergonomic and simplifies filling operations.
Benefits and advantages
Reduction of the hardness of the water, which is the cause of scale.
ENERGY SAVING: the device prevents the formation of incrustations in the pipes and ducts. Greater sense of well-being during the shower. Soft and clean skin. Increased life span of household appliances and boilers.
ECONOMIC SAVINGS: reduction in the use of soaps, fabric softeners and chemicals. Reduced maintenance costs. Fully automatic operation. All you need to worry about is adding salt to the softener.
* Min pressure: 1.5bar (1.5kg / cm2)
* Max pressure: 8bar (8kg / cm2)
* Min temperature: 2 ° C
* Max temperature: 38 ° C
* 3/4 "M. water inlet / outlet, BSPT thread
* Drain: 1/2 "M., BSPT thread
Specifications of the model 15000116-08: 8lt. resin (for 1/2 people)
* Exchange capacity: 40ºHFxm3
* Salt consumption for regeneration: 0.96Kg / Salt.
* Water consumption for regeneration: 47lt.
* Quantity of water treated for regeneration: 30 ° F-1.33m3, 35 ° F-1.14m3, 40 ° F-1m3, 45 ° F-0.88m3, 50 ° F-0.8m3, 60 ° F- 0,66m3
* Max. Flow rate 0,42m3 / h
* Dimensions: Base (mm): 310x425 * Height (mm): 760
We recommend the use of the chlorine manufacturer for the automatic sanitization of the resins at each regeneration. In Italy it is recommended by law for other countries such as France, Germany, Austria, it is not foreseen. (See code - 15000407).
Furthermore, to safeguard the system and the entire system from pebbles and various sediments in suspension, the installation of a housing with cartridge inside in wire-wrapped polypropylene with a filtering density of 50 microns or higher is recommended. (see code - 02001014 Vessel container + code 04001002-05 50 micron filter)
- Cabin softener
- By-pass valve
- Instruction booklet
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES (SEE ACCESSORIES):
- code 15000407: CHLORINE PRODUCER (if ordered together with the softener it is already mounted)
- code 02001014: VESSEL KIT FOR SEDIMENT FILTER
- code 04001002-05: 50 MICRON SEDIMENT FILTER
- code 13000001 - TITRANT FOR HARDNESS SETTING
* The softeners are supplied without salt, the use of salt in tablets is recommended.