Water softener ForHome® Cab107 25 lt. Cabinet Resin with Automatic Valve Fleck 5600 SXT 1 "Volume-Time
Automatic electronic valve FLECK 5600 SXT regeneration Volume / time. High performance program that allows a low consumption of water and salt for each regeneration. Valve body in Noryl plastic material, NSF listed. Programming is simple and fast, time insertion, day of the week insertion, regeneration time, generally 02.00 at night, number of days between regenerations and hardness at entry. Complete with 12 / 230V - 50Hz power supply socket. European plug. Output hardness regulator. An output hardness of around 15 ° F is recommended, however the most frequently used setting is not less than 5 ° F. Loosening the adjustment screw will allow mixing with raw water to be reduced at the outlet. To mix a specific output hardness value, adjust the screw and test the water. Repeat the procedure until the desired hardness value is reached. To check the input / output hardness of the device, we recommend purchasing the code. 13000001 Titrant Total hardness kit (1 ° F) single reagent 15cc.
What are the benefits offered by the SXT Controller?
* Simple and intuitive programming
* Large blue backlit LCD display
* 48 hours of internal power backup
* Real time of the day expressed in hours and minutes
* Residual volume of softened water
* Display of the regeneration phases and residual cycle time
* Service and self-diagnosis indicators
* Fast and easy capacity configuration, regeneration time and day.
* Advanced programming options, including the ability to program up to 6 regeneration cycles with independent time adjustment.
* The set programming remains in memory and will not be lost in the event of a power failure
* Electronic step-by-step regeneration
* Manual, delayed or immediate regeneration.
Benefits and advantages
Reduction of the hardness of the water, which is the cause of scale. ENERGY SAVING: the device prevents the formation of incrustations in the pipes and ducts. Greater sense of well-being during the shower. Soft and clean skin. Increased life span of household appliances and boilers. ECONOMIC SAVINGS: reduction in the use of soaps, fabric softeners and chemicals. Reduced maintenance costs. Fully automatic operation. All you need to worry about is adding salt to the softener.
* Min pressure: 1.4bar (1.4kg / cm2)
* Max pressure: 8.5bar (8.5kg / cm2)
* Min temperature: 2 ° C
* Max temperature: 43 ° C
* Water inlet / outlet 1 "female thread
* Drain: hose connection with 2mt. of tube
* Overflow: 3/8 "hose connector
Specifications of the CAB107-25 25lt model. resin. (suitable for 6/8 people)
* Exchange capacity: 120.50ºHFxm3.
* Salt consumption for regeneration: 2.75 Kg./salt.
* Water consumption for regeneration: 150lt.
* Quantity of water treated for regeneration, 30 ° F-4.01m3, 35 ° F-3.44m3, 40 ° F-3.01m3, 45 ° F-2.67m3, 50 ° F-2.41m3, 60 ° F-2,00m3.
* Max. Flow rate 1,12m3 / h
* Europe II dimensions - Base (mm): 480x320 * Height (mm): 1,120
We recommend the use of the chlorine manufacturer for the automatic sanitization of the resins at each regeneration. In Italy it is recommended by law for other countries such as France, Germany, Austria, it is not foreseen. (See code - 15000407).
Furthermore, to safeguard the system and the entire system from pebbles and various sediments in suspension, the installation of a housing with cartridge inside in wire-wrapped polypropylene with a filtering density of 50 microns or higher is recommended. (see code - 02001014 Vessel container + code 04001002-05 50 micron filter)
- Cabin softener
- By-pass valve
- Instruction booklet
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES (SEE ACCESSORIES):
- code 15000407: CHLORINE PRODUCER (if ordered together with the softener it is already mounted)
- code 02001014: VESSEL KIT FOR SEDIMENT FILTER
- code 04001002-05: 50 MICRON SEDIMENT FILTER
- code 13000001 - TITRANT FOR HARDNESS SETTING
* The softeners are supplied without salt, the use of salt in tablets is recommended.